View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 08:27 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I Recognize the name..you might know me as well...i have ran at shady side for a number of years..i guess my best remembered car that would not get lost in the shuffle is the Torquise Blue 1963 VW all tube car with a 406ci sbc....would run consistant 6.0's touch some 5.90's on motor ..would run some mid 5's on a 175 shot. ( also street legal) still had the old S.C inspection sticker on it...lol

also Quann and Mitch Stott are down the line ( 3rd) cousins of mine..My dad and their dad ( Bobby Stott) were not only family but the best of friends...it really effected my dad when Bobby had his freak accident and passed on a few years ago..

I also use to run around (wilder days) and help out/more of a hang out..lol with Scotty Cannon when he ran the PRO-MOD willys ON-SAT Sponsored car back in early/mid 90's...i attended more match races more than anything...him and Hugh Scott liked to pair up a good bit back then...

i now have a 67 camaro red...and a 63 vette..Candy Red Metal Flake..you might miss the camaro but the vette will stand out...the plans is to take it to Carolina "House of Hook" for the 1st time out..Maybe in March of this year..

come up and say hi if you see me around.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "