Old 03-20-2009, 05:23 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Question for Zip and Hammertime...or anyone else that knows.

I have several friends that run Ron's terminator set up and they love it and have no issues that are too crazy...My question is toilet vs terminator...pros and cons of each. sorry to highjack.
both can be made to work, I've owned both and feel on the right size motor a terminator is much easier to tune then the toilet. Its less sensative. All alky setups usually come back to the people setting them up. I've got NOT 1 thing bad to say about a APD alky carb, I've owned several and won tons of money with them.

I think the biggest problem for most is this, either the owner, or the owners friends/buddies think they can make a good setup injection/carb from a top name builder better and they start messing with it, then cant get it back when they get it way out of wack, so they give up and call Alky junk and go back to gas. I cant count how many alky setups I've fiddled with after people screwed them up and got them right back to good, only to watch them fiddle again. sorry for the long post .. but people make alky harder then it is .. carb, injection, all easy with some know how.