View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:06 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Nice looking car David..also glad to see you stepping over to a Door car.
the 3rd member,pinion support,pinion yoke and gear is a 2k set up or a tad more branch new.

from what i can see the cage has neat weld beads..the red paint makes it a little hard for me to make out the welds closley but it looks like it could be Tigged ?..its it a CM cage..

only thing i can see i would personally change is clean up the wiring a little bit in the cock pit..but i am an Anal old fart.... 8)

Brian
Brian no doubt I am as anal as anyone when it comes to wiring, I am sure you've seen my jobs on the dragsters. That is the first thing I will fix about it. It is CM cage, has been certified in the past just has ran out, he says it will pass again. That there leads to another question do I get this guy to sign to something saying it will tag again ? He is friends of a friend of mine and buddy of mine has said its a good car and will tag again. 8.50 tag is all I need anyways for it.

Zip has pm'd with me a few times and he was guessed what I figured it was worth. I am meeting the guy sunday AM.

This is also my 2nd door car, last one ran 9.7's. Was a mustang with a 383 sbc, was neat little car just was boring as heck. With the 10.00 index being a popular thing latley along with a lot more cash to be had locally with no box this looks like a good option for me. Wiring and a chassis tag are first on my list for sure.

thanks for everyone that has posted