View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 05:02 AM
gimmemud
MASTER BUILDER

I spoke with Ed for over an hour last night and he is in good spirits. He was heavily medicated for several days last week, but is doing much better now. He will be moved to a medicaly assisted living facility in a few days. He thinks he will be able to have dsl internet access there. The VA hospital he is in now doesnt have any internet access. I will fly out to visit with him as soon as he gets into his new home.

Believe it or not but as sick as Ed is he is still building an engine from the hospital. Just a short while before he got really sick a friend of mine took him an engine to be built. even with all the things he has been through, he is getting this done, he wont be able to pull the wrenches when it goes together, but he is designing every part and will have it assembled the way he wants it. The block is at LSM Engineering now having a 55mm cam tunnel and 904 lifter bores. The heads and intake are @ RFD for some of Curtis's magic.
This is a 440ci SB2 should produce over 900hp and has a healthy dose of NOS also

He is determined to beat this and has grand plans for the future, he wanted everyone to know that he really apreciates all of your thoughts and prayers, and any monetary help as well.