Thread: IM NEW!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:58 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by cepx111
Umm guys, I believe she's not coming back.......
ya i know and i hate that....Would you Charles ?..this was a little young 19yr old girl that had great intentions...

whats Done is Done we cannot change that..but hopefully this will help a few change some things in the future about checking someone out on the Profile/racespace.... everyone needs to learn what profiles (race space) are and how to pull them..its not like we haven't been speaking about them the last 7 years since i have been here.

i'm not pissed at Anyone..i would just like everyone to know this site a little better so we can arm ourselves as a group with all the information we can...So WE can Expose and Run the scammers off while protecting and welcoming the innocent.

If anyone out there doesn't know how to check a profile/Racepace...feel free to pm me and i will walk you thru it..i am sure Scorp,Lively,harbone66, Rudy,Scoot and a few others would be glad to help you also..

thanks Guys for coming back on here and apologizing to this young lady..that showed class

i do understand everyone is up in arms lately with all the new names coming in here and starting stuff....TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN WIDE OPEN IN THE SHADOWS PULLING IP'S,PROFILES,REVERSE LOOKUPS...ETC...I also see all these new guys coming in as "hidden status"...so i am Checking them out long before they ever know it...and long before you guys ever see them..

and i Hope Tia comes back..i am gonna message her....

thanks
that is awful sweet!!! BUT do you think i am going to let a few words really get me down?!! NO! i understand where they are coming from with the scammers BUT they also jumped the gun before even finding out what the real deal was and that my friends gets you NO WHERE in life!!!! again everything is great on my part i have a soft heart so i forgive easily no big deal we can move on!!!! is everybody having a good weekend?!!!