View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:14 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default riggie

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hill-Distirbed:

I wanted to show you what it is like to get under someones skin... it looks like I accomplished that.

1. You (Hill-Douche) interrupted a talk I was have w/ Rudy H. that was inappropriate. You mentioned something about disrespecting his wife??? WTH... never had even meant you before?? Not cool... low class & your spelling was crap.

2. I responed with a barrage of comebacks... which I felt was deserved.

3. After taking pitty on your sorry ass, I offered to listen to a young man's troubled prolems & told you to be nice.

4. You declined. You then went on insulting my friends & everyone here with you dubious stories stemming from your insecurity.

5. I warned you that THESE PEOPLE HERE STICK TOGETHER & DO NOT TOLERATE GAMES.

6. You finnally got irritated... POOR BABBBBYYY. Anyways, I am thick skinned & it takes alot to piss me off... especially some punk on a keyboard who thinks he is funny. You can say whatever you want here, but in the end, everyone knows you are just a messed up individual who needs attention.

7. Last: I will apologize only to my friends here as I seemed to have lowered myself you to your level. I was only having fun & ripping on you because you desrved it. Fact is, I am bigger than that. So Hill-Dummy, take your shots & be the idiot you truley are. Rigsby
will that be cheese or wine with your crackers.?