Thread: nobody selling
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 04:28 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hilldale.i dont know the level of education you have, i dont really care.but from your words you dont seem to have any.without capitalism you would be living like a third world communist country. im afraid you have been grossly mis-informed. where you get your information from is only a guess, but you have either read it wrong or you didnt understand it, or its just propaganda written buy a old communist.the democratic party is not like it was 40yrs ago. it has tuned into on of the most liberal parties we have ever seen.the want to give everything i worked for away.give it to the people of other countrys or people here who dont have to work because they have signed up for every program the government has set up.if it wasnt for the rich, setting up buisnesses there wouldnt be jobs to go to.you dont like middle class america? who do you think your demos are getting the money for their give away programs?social programs make lazy people and my countrydont need them here. dont like my country? well get your ass to cuba or some other south american country. we have alot of problems but we are still the best damn country on the face of this earth!! now i have had my say so lets put the politics to the side and talk cars.something we all love or we wouldnt be on this great site. ken