Thread: They're here
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Basically, what I meant when I said that, is, they will have to not only sh*tcan the Second Amendment, they'll have to go beyond the Fourth Amendment concerning search and seizure . .

And when and if that happens, not even a USSOC decision would or could stop what would probably happen next.

A shooting war . . Pitting the citizens against a tyrannical government agency or agencies. Which is what the Second Amendment is all about in the first place!

And I would think that even these arrogant @ssholes would know that . . There are Police Chiefs and Sheriffs all over the country already telling both their state and federal legislators that they will be no part of assisting the Federal Government in enforcing unconstitutional mandates. In other words they have disavowed taking up arms against their citizens or attempting to extend the federal government's confiscatory abilities.

But you're also correct in the fact that if the "War on Drugs' didn't work, wait'll they try to enforce a firearms ban or even something like the Australian and Canadian governments pulled off a couple of years ago . . Ain't gonna happen here . . Think Fallujah times 100 . .