Old 03-19-2008, 04:19 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by insane4fbodys
I finally sent back his money and I have my wheel. He had already gave me + feedback the day after he paid for it. :lol: I'm sure he can not read as you have send how his spelling is. I guess I'm back at square 1 as the other guy backed out of the other wheel auction too. So Ebay, got paid for me selling these and I still have them both and less money. I will always run future auctions with a clause that no one under 15+ feedbacks need bid, or I'll cancel their bids. This sucked the big 1. But it's done now, I hope.
I don't see the point of the no bidders without 15 + can bid? If everyone did that nobody would ever get to 15.I have seen many people on there with hundreds of positive...and many many negative as well...the negative is what I would be concerned with. Many people do not do that many transactions on ebay but go there when they can't find what they need somewhere else...I only have 16 all positive, but three or 4 people never left feedback good or bad when I know the items were exactly as advertised just some people are too lazy or inconsiderate to leave the feedback, even though it is left for them. Negative fb is one thing...not having any or very much is not the same as having negative. Just cause that dude was an idiot don't make all new ebayers idiots/ a-holes

JMO