View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 07:22 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Vince i AGREE with you 100%....

WE ARE ALL good drivers when the car goes straight......i too think John has made a huge mistake by trying to make history with his Daughter..i got a thread something like this started a few months back and it got some mixed reviews but for the most part there was a general consensus......
I hope this doesn't happen but i am afraid she is going to get seriously hurt or get someone else hurt....i DO NOT think any driver can handle those monsters when they get totally out of shape (phyiscally) but i do think the more experienced guys maintain their ability to think the situation thru enabling them to get thru the situation better then it could have turned out....i think where the experience comes into play is when something happens so suddenly the reasoning process of the Brain doesn't have time to think or process the situation at hand....thats where the RE-ACTION part of the brain comes into play that is developed over years of experience......i think we can all relate to this on some scale with different situations in our life...

my 2 cents..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "