View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:16 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default So far this year

HAS SUCKED!
Seriously, this year started off by wrecking my truck (I posted some pics of it when it happened), terrible sinus infection that took 3 months to get rid of, have been trying for almost 3 months to get a tag for the new truck I bout and back to the sinus infection thing. I go in Monday to have sinus surgery ( both sides) and my tonsils taken out. Yee haw, can't wait :cry: . 45 years old and tonsils being taken out ain't no fun I'm sure.
There is a hole in my right tonsil and the doc says only thing to do is take them out.

I have multiple problems in my right sinus and the Doc has been trying to convince me for 10+ years to have it done and I wouldn't. An x ray and CT scan a few weeks ago showed a cyst in there and it has to be taken out soon.
To top it off I am starting to get a sinus infection so I don't know if that will have any effect on the surgery Monday.

I could have bought a LOT of racing parts for what I've paid in medical bills this year. Anyway, enough of my whining, hope you guys are having a better year than me!

PS. please don't tell me how bad the surgery is gonna be. I don't want to know any more about it than I already do! :wink: