Thread: FLICKR ACCOUNT
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:44 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Here's the deal... racechik. I have been watching this post & not commenting due to mixed feelings on it. Truthfully, I am pretty old fashioned too. I keep my comments about girls in check. You cannot tell me you wear a semi-attractive outfit & do not expect some comments. You know you are appealing.... you know what to expect with certain behavior. everyone likes to be flattered (I enjoy it too). Do not be surprised, you are on a racing website that is primarily occupied by men. We all can probably admit there are some who are just lacking class, some are sick in the head, some are straight up perverts. You know this- you are at risk when you post a cute picture of yourself. You know exactly what reaction you can get when you cast a single picture into a sea of unknown fish.... & Parana's. If you still aren't sure after this, next time do me a favor & PRAY about it first before you post the next one. I am sure you will get your answer quickly. Last, understand that I am coming from a position of concern; not attacking you. In time, you will know who is safe here & who is not. Scooter
I wish I could come off like that, well put Scoot.

I guess my X and my girlfriend are right, I dont know how to talk to a woman without pissing them off.

But now I'm all confused, I dont know if I'm a creeper, a perv or a horn dog, I think it's the latter...lol : )

I'm certainly not copying and pasting up pics of women on opther websites!!!

Whoops!