View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Gentlemen.

Let me tell you something.... the doctors are very surprised of her recovery... the fact that she lived altogether. Not only that, her recovery thus far is amazing in itself to the doctors. Make no mistake, everyone here at work has asked a friend, relative, Church, you guys, etc... to pray about this situation. It is how God works that is causing this to happen. The doctors can only do so much; then it is up to the patient to fight with God' s grace along the way. I believe that prayers somehow do work...this is why Michelle is alive today.... plain & simple... that is what I believe. I can't explain how it works, not smart enough to figure it out, but it is working!!! The answers of why she is alive can't be explained by science, or simple medicine, or by a surgery, etc... they were needed for sure, but by all rights doctors are surprised she is alive & cannot explain it exactly.

I am told in matter of a few days now, she will be taken home. She will be able to talk, even walk (even though she is a little weak), & she will be off the ventilator. She will suffer from some memory loss, which she might retain back over time. she will begin living again...

I can say that she is a tough lady, "really lucky", or that she had really good care in the nick of time.... whatever. This is a spiritual miracle that happened. I think these things happen all over... & many people pass them off as coincidences, or the right set of circumstances to create a positive outcome. Make no mistake, it is the hand of God that is working in this healing. It is a lot of people praying, it is the lack of the enemies power to take her this time.

Being a believer is not easy in this world. The Bible says "it is impossible to please God without faith". Lets mark this miracle down in our memories right now that WE DO believe... God made a miracle in Michelle's life & I choose to believe that you guy's helped make that happen. Thanks to you all & keep up the great work. This is what really matters at the end of a day.... Scoot