View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 05:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with you guys 100%. You have to look at the decisions being made by the liberals and understand what's happening. The US of A is changing quickly. You and I are literally a dying breed and will be extinct soon. The latest events are just another step of many to follow. No one and I mean no one has the ability to stand up for old school beliefs anymore. If you even attempt to the media / lawyers will destroy you. IF they don't you and your business will be boycotted until you have to close.
The ONLY thing in the last few years that has backfired was the Chic Fil A thing a few years ago. As much as I hate standing in line I proudly stood in line for more than an hour on that day just to show my support for them.
Today if you have a Confederate flag, a bible or carry a gun you are a TARGET. Just by having any one of those items you are a target for somebody to vandalize your vehicle / house, start a fight / beat you for no reason or rob your house all just out of pure meanness. You are a target because you are instantly looked at as a racist. It's amazing that almost all of us just want is to be left alone yet people seek us out as the problem.
Liberalism is a disease that is only curable by destroying itself. You simply can not steal from the rich and feed the poor for very long. You have to teach the poor to help themselves.
The good people of this world don't bitch whine and cause problems and try to sue everybody. We go about our daily business, watch the news and watch the world fall apart right in front of us.
Very few people have any ambition to be successful anymore. It's more about what kind of program can I get in to get free stuff.