View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jbsjunk
Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by ash
Well, if you don't want to do anything about how much you are paying for a tank of gas, such as making last longer, you probably shouldn't complain about it. :lol: I don't like paying over $3 a gallon anymore than the next guy, but the gas companies are not going to do any of us any favors anytime soon. Sooooo...... the only way us regular people can do anything about it is to p!$$-off the gas companies by getting better milage!! 8)
I have every right to complain I live in american where we have freedom of speech!
It was just an idea, if you dont want to support it you dont have to, thats "YOUR" right. Either way you dont have to bash my driving habits because you disagree? Fact is
there is no shortage of gas, just greedy high powered goverment tainted oil companys ripping you off. I'm gonna be driving my big gas guzzling suburban or my wifes v8 explorer as fast as I want.
If your so worried about saving gas, go buy a disposable import that gets 40 MPG and when your hungry and out of work from supporting foreign car companys you can eat it!
Lets see..... Wouldn't YOU be hungry and out of work from supporting gas companys by driving guzzlers constantly? Last I knew, you get much better mileage in a Cobalt VS a Suburban. Both have their purpose.

Gas will get scarce in a few decades. And you'll be paying for what little you can get. This is fact.

I didn't see where you were getting bashed above. Just the fact that gas will last longer in the tank if you take your foot off the pedal a bit, IE: 70 vs 90 down the highway. If you want to do 90, go for it. I do.
I dont drive ninety unless I'm at the track, usually drive about 5 over the speed limit to keep Johney law off my butt.
I drive big Gas guzzling vehicles cause I have big family and lots of stuff to carry, for instance: the wheelchair my oldest daughter uses, also it would be kinda hard having to lift her in and out of a small cramp car. But thx for asking.