View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 08:34 AM
oversteerdriver
SHOW GUEST

Heads up y'all...I just got an "offer to pay full price" from Ross McIntosh. Exact same wording and sob story about being wheelchair bound etc for my 1990 Spec Miata which he has to purchase ASAP via PayPal.

Here is the email I received after receiving an initial text message requesting more photos.

"Thanks for getting back to me regarding the text...I hope it is in good condition? and there wont be any cause of disappointment if i purchase it from you? I am ready to pay the asking price, i need to buy it for my Son asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and me being in wheelchair.I have a freight agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money,My Mode of payment is PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online, but i have it attached to my PayPal account. Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, I will be responsible for all the PayPal fees/charges on this transaction, if you don't have an account with PayPal, it's pretty easy, safe and secure to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible,So kindly get back to me with the info below so I can work everything out!

PayPal Email:
Full Name:
Firm Price:
Phone#:

Thanks."

Anyway, watch out for this dude. And THANK YOU to all who posted the thread to warn the rest of us.