View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default The Million Dollar Question!!

Well, I have spent alot of the day talking to my archery dealers in Iowa who are recovering from tornados & flooding... a lot of devestation... many people lost everything... crops are destroyed. One of my dealers in Waterloo has a water-tower near by with a huge dent in it from a full-size truck that was thown into it @75 ft high from the prior tornados!! bad news... it was hard to hear all they have lost. Many have nothing... only a few flakey programs they have to pay back, & insurance companies who do not want to pay claims.

The queston: where is Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson?? Where are all the Dixie Chic's, Sean Penn, & Jane Fonda to aid in the assistance & hold celebery telethons??? What happend to all the victims assistance programs & free money being handed out like in KATRINA??? Do we hear a flood of assistance from the folks who blamed our president & everyone under the sun for the failures in KATRINA??? Nope... you don't hear about the people of Iowa stealing color TV's & sterios... looting... or how they shot at the helicopters who came to help them. It's because they are survivors... farmers... people of integrity & hard workers. My allegiance goes out to the folks in Iowa!! Way to show your strength & pride!! I am sorry if i sound harsh, but I can't help but think if all the people in Iowa were black & more liberal, they may have more support right now. Anyways, the people of Iowa have my full support... they are real survivors. God Bless Iowa!!