Old 05-29-2009, 05:26 AM
classic454
SHOW GUEST

Default not a scammer

I'm don wells.why should i pay part of the shipping cost when i refused to accept that car that you said had no rust.i told you i had no time for a project car or one needing a lot of work. you stated that there was no rust on car other than a spot on the floor that you were going to fix before shipping.the car had rust every where.trunk lip was gone.bubbles on every panel.rivets popping out from poor repair,rust under the window seals.you offered some wheels to make up for the rust.i had no use for them but i said okay to that.then you call me back and said you change you mind.by the way. the computer didn't need reprogramming.runs like a top.also your first call to me was all cussing,screaming and crying.i didn't care to talk to you until you calmed down.wonder why i have a 100 % feed back on ebay with over 480 sell,buys if i was a scammer.(check out feedback for dwells999)i should have asked for better pics than the ones you took on a cell phone.cost you a $1000 bucks because you lied on the condition of the car.most people will be able to see that maybe,just maybe you deserved what you got.even the car hauler said he didn't blame me for not taking it.