View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 07:40 AM
bulldogracing
SHOW GUEST

I contracted them to build a top dragster chassis - basically an unpainted roller. I paid them 26,000.00US dollars, and have yet to receive a car. I'm from a long way away, flew down to SC a year ago in February to be fitted, then travelled back with truck and trailer in July to pick up car that was supposed to be finished althought it is 3 months late. When I get there, I found a partially finished car, the parts that were bought and paid for not there. I asked for my money back, and they suggested we call the sheriff out to their shop. Its now almost a year later and still no car. I get excuse after excuse of why it's not finished, just empty promises. In November I started a lawsuit, found out they're in Chapter 13 backruptcy, and now I'm awaiting an April court date to attempt to get my parts, or a car, or in the best case senario my money back. If I get anything I'll be suprised, other than a good boot in the arse from Dad for being too trusting. Like I said anything that could help would be greatly appreciated. I am at the end of my rope, have lawyer bills, and a really sick feeling in my stomach about the whole deal.
These guys came highly recommended, and what work I saw visually was flawless, but it shouldn't take this kind of run around to get a car built.