View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 06:39 PM
kwhite4
APPRENTICE

It feels like it is still under a load when tires stop spinning and it stops moving also, engine is still at about 5500- 6000 rpm and tires are not moving, seemed normal down the track shifted pulled hard , then again its only been down the track 10 times so maybe 2nd isnt pulling as hard as I think.
Just to be clear I am in no way saying anything disrespectful towards Abruzzi trans or Marco , just added the fact I have one of his to show it is a probuilt piece.
Matter of fact if anything is wrong with the trans I attribute all damage to my being way green and might be doing a no no off the line or in the burnout box.
Anyway I pulled the pan today and the fluid was a little dark but not to much, smelled like new and there is a very small amount of metal in the bottom of pan. I pulled the trans and I plan on taking it to a local guy for a check up. Hopfully he will be able to enlighten me on the problem and what caused it.

Also what blows my mind is after it did this the first time I went from 7.00's to 6.60's but my MPH was down ???

Hell I may not have a problem, like I said before I am fairly new to racing but I am learning as fast as I can.

Thanks

Keith