View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:00 AM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I appreciate EVERYONE'S post! I think I am honestly In serious need of a few positive attitudes & or words...I don't get much of that. Usually people around me always have negative things to say about something good happening to me. Since my first 85' s-10 I have been trading off for better things.

I have loved cars and trucks since I first drove one..Just never had anyone to teach or show me the "how to" on anything. I have slowly been learning on my own & here I am after a $1,500 truck with a very nice 81' Camaro in my driveway.

I DO have a very serious decision to make come spring. Because our car was stolen and totaled, & we don't have money for a down payment on a vehicle for Jess and the kids...I am going to feel extremely guilty to have my Tahoe AND Camaro. I do believe this Camaro to hold a bit of value. And the lot that has this 99' Durango WILL take "classic's" for trade. I'm still debating this..I'm nervous that if I DO trade it...I will most likely not be in the position to have something like this again. Or at least in the near future...I must say, tho..this 2nd gen Camaro has been on the top of my most wanted list for a very long time..

Know when your at a car show and you see "that one car" and you say to yourself or a friend "Man I want one of those soo bad" or something along those lines...lol...This is my "man I want one" car....I Absolutely Love this car & it's capabilities...

No matter...Thank you to everyone that has posted & given a few words for me to smile at..I really do appreciate it more then you may think..