Thread: WTF!!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

OH, I got a good one....

We have a dude here that has about a 78' Cutlass. It is spray-painted yellow (like krylon spray-can), it has a fake roll-bar made from plumbing joints/pipe, (I love this part) he has a fire extinguisher held by hose clamps attached to the fake roll bar so it is visible from the side window, air shocks in back pushing the limit (the car looks like it is in "heat"), one glass-pack hanging down at an angle so it comes out one side (like Nasscar), snow-tires on back on steel wheels painted "chrome" silver, Harwood style hoodscoop that is riveted from the TOP of the hood, and the best part... drum roll please.... A BIG 10FT TALL C.B. ANTENNA THAT WHIPS AROUND mounted on the deck-lid. Much like Tod noted on his example earlier, this dude has "sponsor" stickers on all windows & on lower fenders showing his patronage (none of which actually support this vehicle w/ their parts). This dude does sport a mullet as well (I know, this is too good!!!) & when you look at him driving this awesome machine, he looks mad most of the time like he is in a BAD mood... while he has his hand gently bent over the steering wheel w/ a cigarette hanging down between 2 fingers. I think the Methamphetamine may have caused his no-so-friendly look on his face.... just a guess.

That said men, I now deem these glorious automotive specimens with a special name: "BUTT-RODS" what do you think???? I like it!!!

LONG LIVE BUTT-RODS!!!! YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!