Thread: CSR vrs Meziere
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well guys... there is a balance to everything. Being in manufacturing (one of the few USA manufacturers left)... us companies need to take care of their customers. I strongly disagree John. Don't complain when you have less & less options to buy in the USA for parts on your car. Believe me, you don't have to "Kiss Ass" to any customers; they will just buy from a reverse engineered Chinese outlet instead; for half price. When this happens, you can blame our society/Americans for that too. After all, we are becoming a service industry here now more & more. Like I said, do the math genius.... take care of the customer now or suffer the consequences of your reputation ten-fold later!! The facts: 1. the pump was leaking (defective). 2. CSR said take a flying leap- buy a new one from us. 3. They admitted they were tired of fixing their own design flaw... these are the simple facts I read & that is my opinion. The fact that you had a bad day & are BUTT HURT that some customer blamed you for an unrelated issue is not even apples to apples of what is being discussed here.

I could care less if you do not share my opinion, but at least respect that everyone could see things a little differently than you.