Old 09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by bjuice
Dirka i been doing this drag thing for close to 30 yrs.......and the largest pecentage of people who don't make an effort to make their car have a neat appearance most all share the same Philosophey..."AWWW its just a Race Car"..if i have heard that one time i have heard it 5 thousand....its got Nothing to do with fancy paint Jobs..what i am speaking of,,,its making your stuff neat and maintaining it well....most of these guys i am speaking of will have 3 inches of caked up rubber under their rear fender wells, 2 inches of grease and grim on their intakes etc.........Hey if thats your Gig Go for it.....

Anyone thats been around the drag strip knows the people i am speaking of....we all got them in our hometown..

i mean i just believe in washing my arm Pitts before putting deodorant on...but again thats my personal view of it...

( none of this is mean't toward anyone invloved on this post..its just My experience i have seen over the years)
Oh dont get me wrong I know what your saying bout keeping it neat in appearance. I am just saying you can have a car that is painted with spray paint and still keep it neat. I hope I am explaining it right.
Well hope you may,but you are wrong......................