Thread: My 2 Cents
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:02 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I have been on this site since the second wek it was introduced to the web. For whatever reason I did not become a member till around 2004, but I have to say, there is a great group of guys on this site.

I have guys keeping in contact with me that purchased something from me the first wek I used the site.

There will always be a few sour apples in every batch, collectively we just need to pay close attention and weed them out.

Here is a response I just received from a super nice guy I just sold a blower to.

Subject: Re: Hampton 8/71 Blower Stripped
Re: - Hampton 8/71 Blower Stripped

Blower arrived safe and sound about an hour ago. I wanted to say thanks for packaging everything so well. Judging from the looks of the outer box, UPS guys aren't too happy about humping 105 lb boxes!

Initially, I was a little worried because the box looked like it had been run over by a truck, but everything inside was perfect. The screen even made it without a scratch.

I'll probably have a question or two as I get ready to bolt it all together. I already had one question answered when I saw the timing marks on the crank hub. I was wondering how I was going to set the timing. No brainer.

If you don't mind, I may call you if I run across something I don't understand. I'll get your check in the mail tomorrow. That was $35 well spent in my book.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier with the deal.

Jeff.

Hold on guys, I am reaching around to pat myself on the back.... LOL.

Bottom Line, Great Site and wonderful People to deal with....

Thanks RJ,
Barry