View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I know it sucks but sometimes it can't be helped...granted they shouldn't have told you 2 weeks. All last year where I work we were behind constantly with our parts we bend for Caterpillar. We were working 12 hour shifts for 13 months straight. We were doing the best we could but it wasn't good enough they were constantly upset...Like I said they were wrong to quote you the 2 week time frame but maybe they are just swamped and are doing their best. That don't help you too much though I guess. :? I don't blame ya for getting ticked off a bit.

i hear what ya saying Tod and there might be some validity to what your saying...but on the flip side us Consumers can choose if we elect to do business with these comanys in the future.....and when you DO NOT have a Monopoly on an item or product (GAS) ...Then we ( consumer) can go the other way next time..

i know my business will not make or break Koni...but i can assure them that my $600 to $1,000 for shocks will go to some other company next time...

so your right there are two sides....

So i guess there is such a thing as being so busy you loose business ? :?: :idea: