View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevyfireball
Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

The Chinese Army owns at least 50% of all manufacturing in China and use slave labor to boot. Selling their Chinese junk to U.S. to build weapons to kill U.S. .....
I'd have to say you've been listening to US Propaganda. The Chinese "Army" are just that - an army. The Chinese Govt own industry. Where exactly do the "Army" get their slaves from?
I may be wrong, but doesn't america supply arms to more war zones than anyone in the world? Check out the weapons some of those ragheads are using.Finally, when was the last time a Chinese soldier killed an american?
Jeez man... get a grip!

I agree Chinese knock-offs are junk and I wouldn't touch their stuff.
I say you should just proly curl up and hid or die in a hole somewhere. If you havent been readiing or watching what is going on in the U.S. then I wouldnt be saying that chit anywhere. Before you ask, Yes I have seen what weapons those "ragheads" are using. I have seen them in person, held them in my hands also. So before you start to speak out of yer azz again get facts and prove it. BTW the wepons that the "ragheads"are using are Russian made.