View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Here's a copy of the email I sent to Pacific Raceways, to the General Manager and the Dragstrip Manager:

Gentlemen -

I am looking for a "Home" track for 2008. I ran my car at Pacific a few times last year, a '68 Ford Falcon with an Enderle injected small block Ford. We were on gas in '07 but are in rhe process of moving to alcohol. The car is not a 'feature' car, just a foot brake Pro bracket car that should run low 11's to high 10's. I will say that when I ran the car there last year I wasn't made to feel very welcome which is what has prompted me to write this email as I make my racing plans for 2008.

I live in Federal Way so Pacific is obviously a logical choice to run at, but I also have the options to run at Bremerton, or Shelton if they decide to schedule a program.

So I am here asking you, "Why should I commit to Pacific Raceways for 2008?"

I have sent similar emails to Bremerton and Shelton.

I am anxiously awaiting your response.

Thanks

Murff

Mike Murphy
[email protected]
253-946-3278

I still have not had a response from the Shelton facility so I resent my email to them.

Depending on the responses (or lack of) I may need to consider going even further afield and look at Yakima or Spokane, although Spokane isn't an NHRA facility.

Carl, you run at Firebird? What's the attitude like over there?

Murff