Thread: I AM back !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

hey Mike and Wes.......Mike let us know how the old dragon runs October. 6th...when you post the results on your website..copy the link over to RJ...DURING THE MEAN TIME I WILL BE WEARING YOUR SHIRT for Good luck..

Wes i saw your post last night..looks like to me your a smart man that knows how to break in his stuff right and get it home in one piece..there is no time retraints here..work into it..
i know when i took my 67 camaro ( new built car ) this past April..i was on an off the gas the entire night..i never did get a hammered down full throttel pass..but SINCE MY CHASSIS GUY was so damn good I was closer dialed in than most guys with the chassis..but as you know you have to feel just as confident in your head as the car is...made 8 passes..the 1st pass off the trailer was like 6.78 at 103 mph...on pass 8 i was at 6.07 at 115...and the car still has a-lot more in it..

that little Nova of Yours HAS MORE A$$ to it than you ever want to get at one time...so DO NOT rush things...let it come to you...

i respect a person that works into things and NOT trying to win the war the 1st time out......

good luck and keep us posted Wes..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "