View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by john858
tod74 did you ever get your wheels? they look cool if you had them. i bought a set of billet specialties and they just run out of front runners but at least they told me the truth.good luck
Heck NO!! Not only have I not gotten them, but I have gotten yet another story. It is different every time I call.
Yesterday I was told the fronts were "almost done" ( they were being boxed up supposedly two weeks ago on the day I called)..but now they are just almost finished... and they are now waiting on a program or something to make the 14's... :shock: which will be another week to week and a half...and then at least a week and a half after that to make them. So at best it will be almost July before I see them and if I were to bet I'd say it will be longer than that.

They have told me so many different things it isn't funny. I always wait until after they say they will be done before calling...when they said 2 weeks I called after 3...then when they said another week I waited 2 before I called, so it isn't like I am harrassing them...last Friday I called and the guy said he would go talk to the production guy and call me right back...he even repeated my number back to me. Well he never called and I waited until Yesterday and called him. I have been very polite with them up until yesterday...I left the guy's manager a pretty unfriendly voice mail.....I will never deal with them again after this.

I work in manufacturing so I understand that sometimes you have problems and can't get the customer their parts when promised...but it is the excuses that they keep feeding me and their changing their story constantly that makes me mad.

One thing they did do in a timely manner was take my payment...That was debited from my bank account within 5 minutes of placing the order.