View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Not a bad idea...

Here's the thing: WE are the people that make this place... not the mods. There is a complete lack of professionalism & leadership. To me, is more important to defend my friends & make a stand against the mods behavior at the risk of getting kicked off, locked, or whatever them deem necessary. Grow up Tom/PJ... if you want to act like a Nazi, go work at the DMV!!

So far, I see no attempt from the mods to make this right. No explanation about PM's, no apology, etc... just ignoring. If this were a "scam thread" that was hot, you would bet they would be here chiming in. I am lead to believe they (Mods) either simply do not care, are too arrogant to admit any responsibility, or they know they have made a mistake & are hiding like cowards. " I have been too busy" at this point is not going to cut it. I am really questioning their ethics & ability to manage the basics at this point.

Nevertheless- we are all part of a cool brotherhood that is far stronger than any silly Mod intervention. I have been working on my car more lately; not here as much... seeing what is going to happen. Kinda like Scorp, taking a break to do what we live to do... gearheadedness. Scoot