View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Guy's-

Right is right. Wrong is wrong. To me, it is that simple. If in fact, the mods have read private PM messages, that is wrong. otherwise, it should not be called a "PM". I would like this clarified so we know.

Name calling & insinuating that someone is delusional or on "meds" is a cheap shot... we all know Mark is a good guy. At the same time, the Moderator is basically calling him a liar too.

A moderator should also be a leader. In fact, this particular moderator is creating an "us against them" mentality around here. Locking a thread is fine if they see fit... go ahead. I would say use sound judgment when doing so however. Otherwise, the name calling & button power combined with attacking peoples integrity is unnecessary- especially from someone who should be a leader.

I have probably said some things on here I shouldn't have. Maybe my emotions got the best of me a few times too. None the less, I will stand corrected if I have gotten out of line. In this particular thread, I think the moderators should apologize to those who been treated unfairly... or have had their integrity challenged unjustly.

How about that Tom & PJ? I think you should be held to a HIGHER standard than the rest... it is what you signed up for!!! Every great leader is going to make mistakes. It is what you do about them that makes you better. If you come on here & post that you have done nothing wrong, you are not sorry, and feel you owe no one nothing, then that will be better than not responding at all. At least we will know more about you & how this place is managed. Casey O'Connell AKA Scooter