View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:58 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Heres my reasons for no longer being a regular:

1. Our site (forum) being censored to protect the thieves.

2. MOST folks that have been ripped off don't want to do the "leg work"
required to be made whole again.

3. PJ and his cronies are interested in making money, no interest in any
attempt to keep the scammers out. (See my example below).

4. Apparently some folks in charge are allowed to "talk down" to others,
while the ones without "the button" are banned for doing so. If you are
going to preach political correctness, at least practice it yourself!

Now go ahead and ban me, I probably said something the "bosses"
don't like. Let me give you my heartfelt thoughts on that before you do:

I was locked out of my RJ account after I sent this email to Keith the Scammerboy. aka rodsrus, traderguy, out of Greenup Ky.
I had to actually call the RJ office and talk to them about it. I was verbally reprimanded for misuse of the RJ message system!! Hell will freeze over before I renew my account next year! I am very unhappy as well that RJ has the balls to ask for honor payments when they are unfamiliar with what honor means. YES PJ I am talking directly to you, since you are the "head honcho".
Ask yourself PJ: Who better represents your site, hollowayshotrods, memracing, bbchevy, mopar1968 etc, etc..... or "scammers r us"?
Honor payment...........LMFAO!!!!!

From: hollowayshotrods To: rodsrus Date: 2010-01-26 06:59:33
Subject: Re: 1998 LS1 FAST STREET CAR BUILT TO RAISE KAYNE
Re: Ad #1791879 - 1998 LS1 FAST STREET CAR BUILT TO RAISE KAYNE

Keith,
Good morning to you sunshine! I hope you slept well last night. Keep thinking about me Keith, I am one to not forget about. Funny how these guys keep coming out and saying you are Keith! LMAO! You don't have as many friends as you think!
See you soon Keith!
All you have to do to get me off your back is make me whole again! Whats your offer Keith? I am figuring around the $6k or so that you stole from me.
Have a great day trying to sell your junk!

On [2010-01-22 09:57:30] rodsrus wrote:
> Im not gonna set and fight with you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In closing men, it has been fun, but I know the Gestapo is going to ban me for speaknig my mind in here. Good luck in keeping the scammers and pc folks out! Feel free to email: [email protected]
Later,
Rudy
P.S. Your welcome Rabbit!
>