Thread: Good Luck!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:02 AM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Well???

Ok, here's an update. He called me up 34day's later to ask me if I got the pic's they supposedly sent which I did not. Then he said they had a problem sending them. Still don't know why he did not give me a follow-up call or message asking me if I got the pic's until 34 DAY'S later. Of coarse he said he had the wrong email address written down, I thought OK, that's poissible, so I gave him my email again and sure enough he got it right this time. Sent me 3 pics of an intake port (only) that is cracked. When you see the crack you can see where it had been repaired at one time. Now I don't sell busted shit to start with. If they were cracked I would have went back tothe guy I got them from. So the next time I talked to him over the phone I just agreed to meet him so I could just look at the heads. If my marks were on them & yeah the part#'s match what I have. Well, the drive for me was 3 hours away in the middle of the week so it was going to have to be a spur of the moment trip for me just to go. Realizing that morning that I could not make it, I called him to say that I couldn't swing it. Now keep in mind that with his job he was going to be at this location anyway. So when I called him I had to leave him a message, so I told him to send me the heads back as he had offered to do in the first place, but never did.. I did not here from him until later that night, he told me to call him. I have not received a phonecall or the head's at this point going on almost 2 week's now. Here is the thing, I know these are not my heads that he sent me the pic's of & not only that the last time I talked to him he said that both head's were cracked not just one. So I thought hell if this guy think's I'm going to forget about this whole thing and what the heads look like just because he is just letting time go buy, he is mistaken.

"Trust In The Lord & Keep You're Eye On Everyone Else"

Kris