View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 07:19 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

dont let him lie to yall..he is mad because he dont get his way..hes pissed at me because i gave me son a 800.00 transmission and i gave it to him my son..and then my son wanted to sell it and anthony wanted to buy it for 100.00 and after i heard my son wanted 100.00 for it after i gave him the transmission for free so he can get his truck going..well my son wanted to sell it after i gave it to him..when i found out that anthony wanted to give 100.00 for ot then i said hell no..hes not getting a 800.00 transmission for 100.00 and after i gave it to my son for free so he can get his truck going..so if he is wanting to get mad at someone then he needs to get mad at his cusion Not me..I should be the one getting mad here instead of him..Hell i will be losing a 800.00..so then after i found out about it then my son worked out a deal with me and gave me the trans back and then he said that he desided to sell it to anthony for 100.00 and i said again hell no your not getting the transmission for 100.00 knowing that i gave my son the trans to use instead of selling..but before let him take 100.00 for the trans then ill take it back and use it my self..So anthony is pissed because he thinks he is getting the transmission for 100.00..well i dont care what anyone in here thinks but i be DAMN if i will let me son sells the transmission for 100.00..Now thats why hes pissed off at me..because if he dont get his way he gets mad at everyone and my whole fa,mily can tell you that..SO ANYHONY GET OVER IT YOUR NOT GETTING THIS TRANSMISSION FOR 100.00..IF U WANT IT THEN ILL LET IT GO FOR 400.00 WITH CONVERTOR..YOU KNOW THIS IS A NEALY NEW TRANSMISSION AND U TRYING TO RIP ME AND ROBERT OFF..SO LIKE I SAID GET OVER IT YOUR NOT GETTING THE TRANSMISSION FOR 100.00..