Thread: road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I don't judge either... but at the same time, I would not care if Outlaw was an addict... I would respect him for the fight. I will make myself clear: I don't care who you are, what color you are, what you do, where you are from.... perscibed narcotics taken long enough will make you physically addicted, like it or not!! It's not a choice. Things like Morphine, Demeraol, Vicodin, Percocet, Darvocet, "whatever-CET" will make you addicted at least physicially. Believe me, I have been there, done that. Outlaw probably has to take them to avoid MORE pain & suffering.... its justifible. His doctor I am sure has told him what narcotics are capable of after prolonged use. Addiction is not always a choice... yet addicts are judged all the time & steriotyped as the dude in the gutter who is begging for change & has sores on his face... it would BLOW YOUR MIND to know how many people out there are addicted to perscibed narcotics... dont be nieve, this is a major epedimic. Last, the difference between Morphine & HERION is that one is synthetic... thats all.... same effect... period.