Old 07-14-2008, 11:42 AM
jet21
SHOW GUEST

Default Transporter in CALI with room for another car (CART - Swift)

Greetings All; I need a huge favor. I purchased a Swift 010c down in SoCal near the Swift Factory and have not been able to pick it up because I've been fighting fires since 24 June. I came off the Ukia Fires and went right over to the Chico base for the Butte Fires and I think once I'm off those I may be headed for Redding. :roll: I get every 7th day off but that's not enough time to run my transporter from NorCal to SoCal and back. If anyone is coming north of the Grapevine for anything (Monterey for either MotoGP, Historics or testing) and has room for a Swift 010c I sure could use the help. It would cost me $500 to run my rig down and back and $800 via intercity lines. If you have an idea or suggestion let me know since the seller is itchy to get it out of his garage and I don't blame him (it's been there for over a month). If you have a load (1-2) cars that need to go south I'll hire a driver to make the San Jose to San Diego run with my rig but will have charge something to cover the cost of the Driver etc. Thanks, Andrew