Old 05-25-2007, 06:53 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Just a few suggestions...Get his name, address and 2 phone numbers, email address you have and then google a reverse search of the address and the number and see if his name comes back to you...You can even get his neighbors if you try and call them if you want and check the guy out....If he acts funny about the deal then back away and think it thru...I suggest you send the money postal money order and thru the mail, priority mail for about $4.85 and he will get it in about 2 days...any problems then you can call in the feds to help you...Read the section above HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED and there are a couple of others that are good reading...I can assure you the days of the scammers running this place is over....they may continue to scam but I and others intend on bringing some of them down and hard...I guess you could call it a body slam for a scam and I don't care if it is $50 or $50,000 all the same to me...good luck...Also when the deal is done tell him to make his honor payment if he is using RJ to sell and if he doesn't report him to [email protected]