Old 01-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

ashbros... it is scarey out there. I have tried to quit watching the news alot more. I was draggin' me down too much. there will be some interesting scams comming...

Scorp- sorry to hear about your ordeal... but in these times not terribly surprised. If I buy from here, it will only be done w/ friends at this point. If i can help it, I will buy new everytime from a dist. You seem to be doing a great job helping others who are victimized here... you also have alot of great tips too.. man, keep up the great work.

Double-D!!! Always can count on a political take on these topics from you!! Ha ha. Anyways, after looking at Obama's diabolical "stimulis plan", it looks like our great grandchildren will be in debt for a long time. I keep telling myself to give "Barry" a chance to do his job, but all I see is dissapointments already. I started to listen to Pelosi speak last night about the vote on the new plan & I absolutley got disgusted & shut off the TV & played w/ kids (they don't care about her either). Scoot