View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Oldewalnut
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Nova

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by Oldewalnut
Originally Posted by hotrodharley
what year is the nova?lets see pics of now and progress as you move on with it.
Harley,

It's a 1966. I've owned it since 1978. It was backhalfed in 1979, Front halfed in 1984, Backhalfed again in 1985. I parked it in 1988. Then it sat in my garage until 1995. Then it was parked on my trailer at my Dad's for about 3 years, we moved out here in the country, I finally got another garage built in 1998. It's resided in the corner of it for the last 10 years.

If I can figure out how to size them, I'd both take and post a few photos. That's just something I've never learned.
If you have microsoft, paint program, open the image in paint, click on image, stretch and skew, resize by percentage IE: pic. is 1mg. resize to 50% will be about 250kb without losing good pics. smaller percentage smaller pic.

Zip.
Thanks Zip, I'll try that. Weather is pretty gloomy here. I'll get the camera out in a few days, when it's sunny and try to get a couple of pictures to post. I need to figure this out, I have a motorcycle I'm planning to sell. Was considering posting it to this site. Would increase the sales base.

Like I said, regarding my old Nova, "it ain't gonna look purty"!