Old 01-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

To start off with if we all agreed we wouldn't be on here typing all this sh!t back in forth. Right after I post the whole conversation between smokin72 and me mytmouz says he can't find smokin72 going by either name. Already posted on here it's not under his name. Lively says make sure that person is who you say it is sharks bite both ways. So yeah your going to get smartazz comments. Sorry it's obvious to me and other people what I say is true or I would've never started this post.
For what I excepted was nothing. I don't expect you to get my money back or a tranny. I already know nothing will come of this. He already has judgement against him so the legal system doesn't work either.

What I was hoping to do with this is to let people know everything that happened and maybe they could learn from my mistakes.
And to clear up this i'm not using racing junk is a scapegoat. They have plenty of proof in black and white smokin72 is Mark Huelskamp. Like the headline says racing junk does nothing about scammers. I'm not trying to hold them responsible for what happen to me but if the same guy scams someone else with that username after all the info I gave them then yeah I think they should be held responsible. It doesn't take a college graduate or a investigator to figure out that what i've posted on here backs what i've said!