View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default THE LONG FIGHT!!!

well guys-after 1 1/2 years of doctors, hospitals, intensive care , in home nurses ,and lots of patience and lots of prayer -i think i am finally coming back together in my body!!!

it has been aloooooong time of frustration and pain but GOD has brought me thru it all!

then 2 weeks ago i lost my FATHER ,he was only 90 years old, but ready to go home!!
we had a great funeral and when we got to the cemetary -the funeral director had arranged for a full military send off[ he said my dad deserved it for serving so long in WWII]--my dad was a VERY PATRIOTIC, GOD FEARING MAN-who could not stand and would not allow disrespect for the flag,our country or our soldiers,
i will trully miss him but am glad he went to his reward in peace and with all his 7 children beside him.
it is a shame this great country has fallen down like it has but i will not allow my dads sacrifices in his life to go unrewarded--GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PLEASE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY ,RESPECT OUR BIRTH AS A FREE NATION ,OR CANNOT ACCEPT WE ARE ENGLISH SPEAKING ,FREEDOM LOVING, AND STRONG WILLED PEOPLE --JUT SHUT UP AND LEAVE!!!!!

THANKS GUYS FOR ALWAYS BEING HERE AND STAND STRONG IN THIS VERY CHANGING YEAR, PRAY HARD, AND JOIN TOGETHER AS A REAL BODY--THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

LIVELY[DENNIS]