Thread: Confused...
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:07 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

scooter, i know what your going thru right now. i have had to shot a few of our own dogs. we live on top of a small moutian here in n. al. i had to shot them for a verity of reasons, hurt bad,killing chickens, chasing cattle( on the neighbors property)and being way to agressive.but ive ben very lucky, with all the kids that grew up around here only one kid got bite. wasnt hurt bad but could have been. 10 min. after that happened that dog was gone.i have always liked dogs better than i liked most adults.but when it comes to kids i dont give but one chance. i to lied to my kids about where their dog went to. and it hurt and it hurt bad.but how bad would it hurt if a kid got hurt bad or killed by a dog i should have shot.i take no chances with kids. i just cant.hell it would hurt me when i had to spank my kids.my kids made a killing in the toy department every time i had to spank them or take a dog for a last walk into the woods.sometimes its hard to do the right thing. this is one of them ken