Thread: Lost my dad...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bad68:

Just saw your post. Not even going to try to comprehend your loss. That is 2 really hard blows. Everything I say can be "easier said than done"... but answers are not in the bottom of bottles or ditching faith in God. I have seen friends kill themselves slowly for a lot LESS than you have gone through... yet you are still here. You have to think about what your baby boy would want you to do, what your father would tell you if they could speak to you right now. Honor your boy & your dad & wear your heart on your sleeve. After all, they want you to be happy & at peace. I don't think time heals wounds either. I believe that God will give you a peace about where they are right now. The fact you even were brave enough to tell us your loss is a good sign that you will make it through this. It would be too easy to go off the deep end... your boy & your dad don't want you to self destruct. The world can be really harsh... but we don't have to put our faith in it.... your boy is w/ his papa & they are fine right now. Believe it. Chin up & don't be a stranger. Scooter