Old 03-04-2014, 01:42 PM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Problem is like my daddy used too say.Nobody trusts anyone anymore.How many times have you heard on phone... ok ill look at car at such and such time, and never hear from the guy again. Or how many times have we done this too other people because a better deal came along. :roll: Problem is in the ole days people didnt travel 1000+ miles too look atta car. You picked up the paper/or word of mouth from a buddy/or just happened too see inna used car lot/ or someones house.All the handshake stuff/someones word is gone.....Its the way society is now.Do i try to look atta car/bike/boat when i say yes i personally will at leaste call and tell em i wont make it or tell em i found a better deal. All respect for people is basically gone. A friend of mine totally got out of the car hobby just because he got tired of the dishonesty/scamming...yes this ss is original/yes this part will fit,yes thiers nuthing wrong with this car. Really if the cars so great why dont u just keep it... :roll: SOCIETY HAS CHANGED...