View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:37 AM
dynoflo
SHOW GUEST

Default Firpro Eric

Quite suprised to see you on here, but what else is new for you on this? Let me bring everyone up to speed. We built an engine with his blower. He complained that he had kept burning down the old one [blown head gasket]. Now on this one, we did find that it was extremely lean on the dyno and tuned that to eliminate that problem. He got the engine and asked everyone and their mom how to work on it and tune it. I spent probably 2 hours with him personally. I got tired of it, so he talked to Danny my counter guy for not less than 4 hours more. Over and over and over. Then he would change the tune, and say that someone told him to do it, andwe would say what did you do that for? Then his response is " I don' know anything about engines" Then stop tuning it. I was fed up, and told him well over 2 months ago to bring me the car and I would tune it and get this past us. He did not. Then he decided to work on it and pulled the intkae and when he reinstalled it, he filled up the engine w/ water, and called to say that he had just put in 100.00 worth of oil and that I should do something about it. I said bring the engine down, were are done playing this. So he brought the car, no I said bring the engine. Finally he brings the engine and wants to talk about it over and over. I told him that I am done talking about it. " This is your one freebee", you have played around and played around and wasted a lot of my time and my company's time on this, and we are done with that" So I paid for the tear down, I paid for the parts and I paid for the dyno time, which is my time, my life and my money. I have better shit to do than to try to please some guy who wants to jump up and bash. OK ERIC, HERE IT IS:

SEE, YOU PICKED UP THE ENGINE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME OR COMING UP FRONT TO ASK WHAT WE DID, SO YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG.

NO, IT DIDN'T HAVE A BLOWN HEAD GASKET, MAYBE THE CALCIUM STAINS AROUND YOUR INTAKE MANIFOLD AT ALL 4 CORNERS WOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAD INSTALLED THE INTAKE MANIFOLD WRONG.

yOUR OVERHEATING PROBLEM, FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE TRYING TO CRUISE W/ 25% OVERDRIVE ON YOUR WORN OUT 871 BLOWER, SECOND YOUR TEMP GAUGE BUNG IS DEADHEADED AT THE REAR OF THE MANIFOLD AND DOES NOT GIVE A TRUE READING OF TEMP

YOU USED A FRAM FILTER AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO, WE DID HAVE TO EAT A SET OF BEARINGS DUE TO YOUR $%^#

YOU SWITCHED THE SPARKPLUGS [NOW I KNOW WE TALKED ABOUT IT FOR HALF AN HOUR, BUT IF YOU HAD A QUESTION DARTHEADS.COM] I HAD 750" REACH GASKETED PLUGS IN IT, YOU SWITCHED TO TAPER SEAT .460" REACH PLUGS, NO OWNDER IT RAN LIKE SHIT, THE PLUG IS HALF WAY UP THE HOLE. tHE BLACK ON THE PLUGS WOULD HAVE BEEN A SURE SIGN THAT IT WAS IDLING TOO RICH IN 7500FT OF AIR WHEN YOU TOOK IT TO RENO, YOU COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN THE IDLE MIXTURE SCREWS DOWN, BUT YOU SURE COULD DO ALL KINDS OF OTHER THINGS TO MESS IT UP... OHHH YEAH I FORGOT YOU DON;T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ENGINES.

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW UPSET I WAS TO WORK ON AN ENGINE THAT WAS RUNNING GREAT WHEN IT LEFT, TO HAVE YOU SCREW IT UP AND THEN I AM SPENDING MY WED EVENING ON THE DYNO WITH IT WHEN I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, BUT I WANTED TO PLEASE A CUSTOMER. I WANTED YOU TO HAVE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.

YOU CHICKENS$%T F@#K, NEXT TIME, YOU WILL WANT TO COME AND SAY THANKS TO THE GUY WHO FOOTED THE BILL FOR YOUR B.S. WHEN YOU PICK IT UP...

THEN YOU UNGRATEFUL BIOTCH, YOU GET ON HERE AND QUESTION THE SILICONE GE GEN2 SILICONE SEALS WHERE NOTHING ELSE DOEs, AND SINCE YOU HAD INTAKE ISSUES WITH YOUR USED INTAKE [NOT SUPPLIED BY US] I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU HAD NO MORE ISSUES.

NOW FOR WHAT WE DID TO ELIMINATE YOUR PROBLEMS:
LOCKED OUT THE DISTRIBUTOR @ 28* W/ 8.5:1 THAT SHOULD START EVERYTIME, AND IDLE MUCH CLEANER AND COOLER, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT NOT LESS THAN 4 TIMES BUT YOU CAN'T HEAR. [NO ARM CHAIR TUNERS PLEASE VEGAS AND RENO HAVE LOUSY AIR, IT WILL NOT PING ON 28*, MORE OVER HE RUNS RACE GAS AT THE TRACK] I PUT THE RIGHT PLUGS IN THE ENGINE, AND I LEANED OUT THE IDLE MIXTURE SCREWS. I ALSO WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE SURE YOUR JANKY INTAKE MANIFOLD DOESN'T LEAK.

PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE, WHEN IT COMES TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS.... YES I DO, AND IF YOU DON;T UNDERSTAND WHY THEN YOU ARE HOPELESS. :twisted:

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I WASTED MY TIME TRYING TO FACILITATE YOU. WHEN YOU F#$K IT UP AGAIN, MAKE SURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CHANGING THE TUNE ON THIS ENGINE IT WILL GO BACK TO THE "OVERHEATING" THAT YOU CLAIMED BEFORE.

BY THE WAY, MAYBE GET THE SENDER TO A POINT IN THE COOLING SYSTEM. :twisted:

I go the extra mile to make things happen for people. Most of the time guys do appreciate it. I have guys who will not touch their cars, because they only want me to work on it. I have guys who can take direction over the phone 3000 miles or 15000 miles away on open water to make their stuff run hard and clean. Eric, you have shown what a piece of shizit you are. Now back to my Saturday. I have another engine on the dyno that needs to be ready for an upcoming race.