View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 01:50 PM
BENTLEYHOSS
SHOW GUEST

Hi,
Regarding Jason Wolfe,Carnut7,Jason Moore,Prostreet1000,Pro67Chevelle,Maltese Racing,Like2trade72.

First, about myself, I am an old school hot-rodder and have enjoyed meeting thousands of other guys like myself that love to preserve and wrench on these old cars.
Most of us are known by our reputation and everybody knows everybody, And it just take 1 bad experience with someone and the rest of us will treat you like you have the plague and make sure everyone else knows it.
Furthermore, I would happily say the very same thing to Jason's face, if I could ever reach him.

I wish I had googled Jason Wolf prior to my accepting an offer from him on EBAY. I am posting the entire conversation with him thru EBAY just so there is no mistake about the deal.

Finally, I Turned knoxvilletrade2015 aka Jason Wolf in to EBAY for non payment.

I have also tried to list the Nova on Craigslist to sell locally, 9 different times and every time I post it, it gets flagged by some troll as prohibited in about an hour after its posted.

I can't prove it yet, but it sure is coincidental! Craigslist has agreed to look into it for me as stalking / harassment.

If it comes up like I think it will, I'll happily post the results here.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
Get to know the buyer knoxvilletraders2015

Located: Kingston, TN, United States

New message from: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, sorry for the long delay, just now got online and see your messages, if your still up let me know, if not i will give you a call around lunch or before tomorrow. looks like i am about 2 hr. 30 minutes from your address. thanks, jason
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Your previous message
Hi jason

Please give me a call regarding the nova at your convenience.
Im up late always so your welcome to call up til midmight.

I look forward to meeting you.
Regards
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Jason to me

i am so sorry *i havent been able to contact you, *i have gotten so busy, and i also have been trying to round up a trailer, * *i dont have any way right now, and i will call you in the morning, im not that far from you, *Let me ask this, i was looking for an enclosed trailer, as it is raining real bad, and maybe tomorrow as well. * *do you have an enclosed ? * i am not trying to put you off, i was hoping to get the car and pay you before saturday afternoon, as we have a local cruise saturday at 6pm, like to have it by then. * * what time is best for me to call in the morning, * cant talk on the phone at the moment. * * thanks, Jason*
* * * * ( Kingston, TN. ) * 25 minutes *west of Knoxville, * i live less than 1/4 mile from *I-40 *exit ramp .* Exactly *50 Miles west on I-40 from the Pigeon forge / gatlinburg exit off I-40. **
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
***Hi Jason,

Would it be helpful if I trailered the nova to you?

if so, please call me and I will bring it over today, but would like to leave early enough that I can get back to Asheville at a reasonable time.

you will not be disappointed with the Nova and if weren't for certain reasons, I would never have sold it.

please call me @ xxx.xxx.xxxx and let me know!!

Thanks again!

That was the last I heard from Jason wolf.