Old 11-15-2007, 12:59 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

1976 had a cousin by marriage had a 69 Camaro white viynal top, white interior, side pipes,,candy apple red, classic chrome /steel crager mag wheels. ( top of the line at that time)with the name "STREET CLEANER" airbrushed across the back spoiler.......

i was captivated,motivated.hooked however you want to say it..he done a lot of street racing back in those days and i was there watching from the side lines..i got to ride with him to the site they would meet..and he lived up to the air brushed name "Street Cleaner"....

this was my mom's 1st cousin's husband...my mom had me young so i was in the mix...my mom and dad also had a pale yellow road runner with the flat black shacker hood with a 383...bench seat...this was the same time the 'STREET CLEANER" was around...good times...

i have always had a thing for camaro's..we still have a 69 and my 67...my 63 vette will go before the camaro's will...

my future car..and i will have it ..it another 69 camaro "Street Cleaners" twin...but it will have a turbo small block air to air or water turbo..

thats it.....very good memories..1976/1776...bicentinal year....my room wwas read ,white and blue...lol

brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "