Thread: injection pumps
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:05 PM
cbtlr
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Speaking of Suicide, he's one of our MIA's......

Not MIA, DD he got booted by BJ about 1 1/2 yrs ago for taking up for CP/Charlie when CP got into a pi$$ing contest with BJ over something stupid, but in reality CP is an instigator (even at the track) and i personally know both of them. I talk to Suicide Bomb every coupleweeks or his wife. That's one of the reasons i almost never get into pi$$ing contest.
I could have got into one with the 69 Camero VS 55 Chevy, because i sold a 55 on ebay about 3 yrs ago for $37,500.00 and pissed off 2 people because i pulled the ad 1 1/2 days before it expired, because someone within 40 miles of me pm'ed me with an offer with cash in hand. The bid was up to $36,000.00 at the time, i can tell you it would have taken a 69 RS COPO to even be consided for a trade. The 2 guys that got pi$$ed were waiting for a last minute dash and got caught with their pants down. It was Barret and Jackson quality we thought about taking it to Fla. for their auction. Wea lso just bought a 69 Camero painted and with $3500.00 worth of new interior #'s matching 350 rust free for $10,500.00. it was a no brainer. I know where there is a 55 chevy rust free roller for $4,000.00, but it cost 2 times as much to build a 55 as it does a Camero.

Zip.
I beg to differ I know Charlie on a personal level.I live in Calif I ventured to Bartlett Tenn to meet Charlie on two different occasions.Each visit we took his 69 to Byhalia and Holly Springs.Charles was very cool to say the least.The other racers enjoyed Charlies company at the track from what I could see.I didnt see any bad blood between Charles and the other racers. On a forum you might not really now the member on a personal level.I do and have no bad words against Charles.Stand up guy from what I know of him in over 6 years.I highly doubt Zip you know Charles at my level with him.Not standing up for Charlie just speaking REAL TALK!!!!!
If you like we can discuss this over a pm over my reply to this thread..