Thread: injection pumps
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Need more imformation, Alcohol, gas, nozzle size, inlet line size to pump, weight of car,i can tell you that i'm a DSR person, i've known Daryl for 12/13 yrs since he lived in memphis, but also have Enderle pumps in the larger size for the blower motor and big blk injected. I think a DSR "0" pump would be my choice. I like the DSR because it has a manifold with 3 outlets on it. leak down setting also makes a lot of difference in throttle response especially in the first 60'.
Also i donot like the loop line setup in case you're running one, also the -1 is way too big, that's more like a big blk pump.
You have to buy a new pump, call DSR/Daryl and ask him what size he would recommend, he can also rebuild/change your pump to the necessary size for a couple hundred dollars. The DSR and Enderle pump are all the same size in the 80a and DSR. They just change the gears out to shorter or longer to increase the size and use hardened steel shims to make up the difference. Tell Daryl that John Allen from La. sent you, but then again he might charge you double :lol:
Zip.